Razor E200 Electric Scooter
Features: Power chain-driven motor for speeds up to 12 mph Full-size deck and frame Twist-grip throttle acceleration control Hand-operated rear brake Folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport Eight-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride Includes two 12V sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools Up to 45 minutes of continuous use per
- Power chain-driven motor for speeds up to 12 mph
- Full-size deck and frame
- Twist-grip throttle acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Eight-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Includes two 12V sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge
- Battery charge time of eight hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads is recommended
- Adult supervision recommended
Note: Be sure to check and obey local laws regarding scooter use.Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E200 electric scooter. An ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle accelerator, the E200 is the perfect device for teens and adults wanting to speed over to a friend’s house or head to the park. Unlike Razor’s E300S and E500S scooters–which offers a seated ride–the E200 requires you to stand while zipping through town.
But standing in the E200 isn’t a problem thanks to the full-size deck and frame, which are custom designed for ages 13 and up. Once you’re on the move, the variable-speed motor ramps up to 12 miles per hour–fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk.
The long-life rechargeable battery, meanwhile, lasts for up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (with an eight-hour charge time), so you can easily cruise to the grocery store and back without running out of juice. Other details include 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride, a hand-operated rear brake, and such accessories as a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools. The E200, which offers a maximum weight limit of 154 pounds, is backed by a 90-day warranty.
The buyer and rider of the E200 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- For ages 13 and older
- Single speed chain-driven motor
- 24V (Two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- UL approved battery charger incluided
- Product Weight: 45 pounds
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37 x 16 x 42 inches
Note: This item is non-returnable.
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 12 mph; up to 45 minutes of use per charge
- 8-inch pneumatic tires for smooth ride; full-size deck and frame hold up to 154 pounds
- Recommended for ages 13 and older; 90-day warranty